Saturday, July 18, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - July 18, 2015

Hi and welcome to another early Saturday Daily View. Kim and I are going to be in and out all day so I don't know when else I am going to get a chance to post. Though I may try to do a bonus second Daily View. Maybe. But for now please check this out. Again it's not the most crisp photo I have shared but it's pretty cool.


This bee was pollinating leaves laying in our driveway. And there was more than one bee. Strange huh?

And I'm going for now but keep an eye out. I may have more for you later.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Now that is persistance .....to pollinate whatever. It is an interesting photo. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am just happy to have bees. I have noticed less and less of them each year. And what I don't like is when I hear about people killing these "pests". They don't realize just how important bees are.

      Delete