Sunday, July 5, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - July 5, 2015

I was up and out early this morning and headed on over to Jenkin's Arboretum in Wayne, Pennsylvania. I shot a lot of good stuff but that is not what I am sharing for today's Daily View. When I got home and pulled into our driveway I was greeted by this guy.


Yeah I know it's another squirrel photo but it's a good one. I love this pose he was making just before he hopped across our lawn. Oh he wasn't running away. He was waiting for a peanut. And of course I gave him one.

And I'm calling it a night my friends. Thanks for stopping by.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. So precious! He seems to know you as the 'source' of his peanuts. I bet if he were human,he'd have his hands on hips & foot tapping to hurry you up! Ha ha!
    LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh he knows where the peanuts come from. And one day soon maybe he'll take them from my hand. He's real close.

      Delete