Friday, July 3, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - July 3, 2015

Hi and welcome to the latest edition of the Exploration Photography Daily View. I was fortunate enough to be off from work today for the Independence Day holiday and tried to make some good use  of it. So that of course means lot's of photos!

So I took a drive over to Valley Forge and shot a few hundred frames. But instead of simply shooting the regular buildings and monuments I chose to focus on the small things. And you can see one of them below.


How many times have I walked through the woods and passed right by is or something similar? Many I am sure. We are always told to look at the big picture but sometimes you need to appreciate the small stuff too.

Thanks for stopping by my friends!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. At first I thought this was a painting. What a shot! Wild strawberries?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the contrasting colors. I have been to this spot many times and have never seen this before.

      Delete
  2. You are so right! The world tells us about the 'big picture'. Jesus always looked for the smaller,which I love. I like this tiny little plant. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! The strawberries look tasty but I dare not eat them. Besides they are probably dinner for some critters. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete