Friday, October 31, 2014

October 31, 2014 - Photo of The Day

Happy Halloween!

It's Friday and that means another "retro" picture for today's photo. I kind of got off track last week and posted a new photo. That's okay though, there are no hard and fast rules here.

Today we go back to February of 2005. This was shot at the San Diego Zoo when Kim, Terry and I went on a cruise from Long Beach California to Ensenada, Mexico.


I captured this with my Fuji S602Z digital camera. By today's standards this is a low tech camera but in it's day it was great. I am still amazed at the quality of some of the photos I shot with it.

Thanks for stopping by. I have lots of projects that I am working on and will be sharing them here in the upcoming weeks so please be sure to check back soon.

Until next time...




2 comments:

  1. Aww. So cute. This is a good shot no matter which camera you used.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy! I have more shots of the koalas from this and other trips to San Diego Zoo. I will have to share some of them on the Facebook page.

      Delete