Friday, October 24, 2014

October 24, 2014 - Photo Of The Day

How about this great weather we're having here in the Northeast? Today was a perfect Fall day. Moderate temperatures with low humidity and to top it off a nice red-orange setting sun. And that is what I share with you today.


Now I have a question for you. Are any of you familiar with Google Blogger? Actually I know a couple of you are and you are the ones I have a question for. Have you noticed that when you upload a photo that for some reason it is brighter than it should be? This happens to me all of the time and I have to adjust my photos accordingly so they show up the way I intend. It's nothing I can't work with but I would like to know if I can fix it. I will go through the settings a bit more thoroughly but if you have an easy solution please let me know.

Thanks for visiting my little blog and please check back soon.

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I have not noticed it with my pictures. But lots of mine are dark and lightening would make them better. Sorry, I can't help you. But I can tell you a red sun at night is a sign of a beautiful day coming tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete