Tuesday, October 7, 2014

October 7, 2014 - Photo of The Day

As the year rolls on and we close in on Winter the days are getting shorter and shorter. I must say that I'm not a fan. There is one nice by-product however. The Sun rises later in the morning making it easier for me to catch it. Let me share this morning's sunrise with you.


I actually had a slightly difficult time shooting this. The morning was quite breezy and wind is not an outdoor photographers friend. The trees were swaying and though mounted on a tripod there was a little camera shake. The low lying clouds also hindered me a bit. I think it came out okay though. I like the colors.

Have you had a chance to check out the Facebook group yet? If not you can find it at this link. I am still working on it but I think it is getting up to speed. I have been sharing "behind the scenes" information and some "before and after" pics of my Photo of the Day plus some links I think might of be interest as I find them. I also encourage you to share any comments or questions you may have. You can even just visit to say "hello". I would love to hear from you!

Before I go I would like to share a short video I shot at Longwood Gardens on Saturday. Check it out .



Thanks for stopping by and if you like what you see please tell your friends!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment