Saturday, October 25, 2014

October 25, 2014 - Photo Of The Day

Today was a somewhat productive day. I finally made it over to our local library and did a little research that I have been wanting to do. I learned a little more about the subject of a future blog post. Hopefully I'll get it posted sooner than later.

In addition to the library trip we ran our regular errands but also managed to make it over to the Betzwood Picnic Area. Part of Valley Forge National Park. It was such a beautiful day and who knows how many of those we have left this season so I wanted to spend at least a little time outdoors. Of course I had my camera with me. so for today's photo I would like to share this with you.

  
This is looking over the Schuylkill River toward the main part of Valley Forge Park and was created from three separate images and combined using Photomatix HDR software and then adjusted using Photoshop. If you would like to see the original images I will be posting them at the Facebook Group here. If they aren't there when you check please try again in a bit.

That's all for now folks. Be sure to check back soon.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment