Thursday, October 16, 2014

October 16, 2014 - Photo Of The Day

After all of the rain yesterday the sun has finally come out and most of the clouds cleared away. It feels a bit like Summer around here. I can sure live with that! Even if only for a short time before the brisk Fall weather kicks in.

I was out on our deck enjoying the afternoon and noticed how healthy our Vincas are. We get them every year because they are so hardy. And that is what I am sharing with you today. In black and white.


I don't usually present flowers this way because most of my previous attempts have not turned out so well. But I am very pleased with this one. And just for contrast I will also show you the color version too.



What do you think? They both came out nice but I think I like the black and white better.

And before I go I just want to mention that today would have been my Mom's 83rd Birthday. Happy Birthday Mom :) I love and miss you so much but I know that you are always watching over me.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I like the color photo better. I always prefer flowers in color because their colors are so beautiful. I like black and white for antiques and landscapes.

    I love and miss Mom too. You know how much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see your point about flowers in color. I guess that is why I usually don't shoot them that way.

      Delete