Wednesday, October 22, 2014

October 22, 2014 - Photo Of The Day

I'm still migrating. Migrating files from my old PC to my new PC that is  There is a lot of photo work on the old one that I still haven't worked through so some of the photos that I want to share are being delayed a little. So I will work with what I have at the moment and share some fireworks with you. This is from a couple weeks back when Kim and I were in Ocean City and was shot with my Galaxy S4.


The buildings are a little grainy but I think ten fireworks and sky are pretty good.

On a related note the reason I always have my camera phone shots available is because I have them backed up to Microsoft OneDrive. My camera is set to automatically upload photos to OneDrive whenever I am connected to WiFi. That way I don't lose them and can access them from any computer with an internet connection. I also back up to two other cloud services, Dropbox and Google Drive but I do that manually. Redundancy can be a good thing!

I hope to get everything transferred soon so please check back to see what I have to share.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment