Wednesday, October 8, 2014

October 8, 2014 - Photo Of The Day

Okay, you are probably going to be inundated with photos of the "Blood Moon" today but I was up early today so here is one more.


I was only loosely planing on getting up and shooting today's lunar eclipse but somehow it happened and here you go. I was very lucky to have a clear view after last nights rain. I am also glad I had a nice view from our driveway.

This is an early post for me so check back later for a possible second post. I'm not promising anything but you never know :)

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to get up and get a shot, but I was too sick. Yours came out great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy! It was really cool watching it darken and turn red. I hope you feel better.

      Delete