Monday, October 27, 2014

October 27, 2014 - Photo Of The Day

Winter is on the way and the days are getting shorter. Well at least the daylight hours are and that means the sun rises later in the morning. Even after the hours shift back next week it won't be long until sunrise happens after 7 am. And that means it will be easier for me to catch some of them with my camera. And that is exactly what I did this morning and what I share with you today.


I underexposed this one to bring out the detail of the sun and to mute the foreground. Nice, clean and simple. Plus I love the orange sky. The only thing I would do different next time is to use a tripod. I shot this handheld. Even so I think it is fairly sharp.

Enjoy and be sure to visit again soon. Also be sure to check out the Facebook page here.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment