Sunday, October 26, 2014

October 26, 2014 - Photo Of The Day

The beautiful Saturday weather moved right on into Sunday. As usual I was up early so I decided to take a drive over to Jenkin's Arboretum to photograph the Autumn foliage. As depressing as the end of warm summer days is to me I must admit that the colors of Fall are wonderful. I got some great shots today and would like to share one with you. And here it is.


This is one of the many walking paths and like the others it was covered with lots of leaves. I'm sure glad it wasn't wet. The sun was also very strong and a little tough to work with at times but with a little effort the results should be pretty good. I'll be sharing some more photos from this trip over the next couple of days after I get a chance to do some post processing.

I would also like to share a short video that I shot today. It is best viewed in full screen in 1080P HD.


Thanks as always for stopping by to read my little blog. I truly appreciate it.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment