Tuesday, October 21, 2014

October 21, 2014 - Photo Of The Day

One of my weak spots in photography is shooting in aquariums. I think it is a mixture of the dark surroundings and florescent lit scenes along with the movement of the fish. It's just something I need to work on but that is what makes photography fun for me. There is always something to improve upon.

So for today's photo I share with you one last picture from our trip top the Adventure Aquarium this past weekend. This one was shot with my Samsung Galaxy S4. It is not the sharpest image and has a little graininess but I think for a camera phone shooting in auto mode it is not too bad. I did do some minor adjustments in Photoshop.


This is one of the larger jellyfish. Really cool but I sure wouldn't want to run into him in the ocean.

And that's it for today. Please come back soon. I have some cool stuff coming up.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment