Sunday, October 12, 2014

October 12, 2014 - Photo Of The Day

After all of the rain that fell on Ocean City yesterday the sun finally broke through this morning. According to all of the weather forecasts that I saw it wasn't supposed to happen but at least they were wrong in our favor. I am glad I woke up in time to go out and get to my favorite sunrise spot on the beach because I wasn't planning on it due to clouds that were to cover the sky. But I did and here you go. Today's sunrise.


And as a "bonus" I am including two...Yep two videos from my photo shoot. The first one is another time lapse of the sunrise.



This is 16 minutes condensed into 26 seconds. This and the next video are best viewed at full screen and at 1080p HD. You can select the video quality by clicking the little "cog" at the bottom right of the video on YouTube.

The second video is "normal" and is 5 minutes and 39 seconds. I add this to share a little bit of the early morning beach with those who can't get there or are not insanely early risers like me :)


I hope you enjoy! Thanks for visiting and please come back soon.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I love the time lapse, but I really loved watching the "normal" ocean scene full screen. It was hypnotic and I will save that to watch over and over this winter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elaine! I agree. I like the "normal" video better too. I can still work with the time lapse because I have the raw files. I have just started using the app and have a bit to learn. There are a lot of options.

      Delete