Monday, October 13, 2014

October 13, 2014 - Photo Of The Day

After I shot the sunrise yesterday morning I started to head back down the boardwalk and to the motel. Because it was a beautiful morning however I made a couple of stops along the way. The sun is so easy to work with in the early hours of the day and with the boardwalk not being very crowded I thought it was a good time to photograph some of the scenery. This is one of my favorites.


This is Gillian's Wonderland Amusement Pier at 6th St and The Boardwalk. It is an indoor/outdoor amusement park that was founded in 1929. You can read about it at the official website here and here is the park's Wikipedia entry.

And continuing a recent theme I would like to share a short two and a half minute video I shot on the boardwalk. This shows how quiet it is that early.



As I mentioned before these videos are best when viewed in 1080P HD. And of course at full screen.

Please be sure to check the Facebook page if you get a chance. I will be sharing the "before" version of today's photo and maybe some others that I shot that morning. I also post links to sites or articles that I think may be of interest for those photographically inclined.

Thanks for stopping by and as always...

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment