Wednesday, October 15, 2014

October 15, 2014 - Photo Of The Day

Today's photo is yet another one from our trip to the Jersey Shore this past weekend. I just can't seem to "leave" there. At least mentally. The shore to me means warm summertime weather and plenty of sun. Have I ever mentioned that I really don't like Winter? Don't get me wrong though. The Winter is pretty. It's just that I really hate the cold. But I look at it this way. Every day closer to Winter is a day closer to Spring.

Here is today's photo.


This is a view of the ocean from the Music Pier on The Ocean City Boardwalk.

And that's it for today folks. Please check back soon.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I took one very similar to this. It's so beautiful there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would not have normally been able to get this shot so early in the morning but the pier was open to be set up for an event that day.

      Delete