Tuesday, October 14, 2014

October 14, 2014 - Photo of The Day

On the way to breakfast on Saturday while Kim and I were in Ocean City we walked past the front of the motel we were staying at and I saw a few patches of some of the nicest daisies I have seen all season. They look like something you would see in the Springtime. I would normally stop and take a few shots but the rain was really bad at the time so I didn't have my camera with me. But as luck would have it the rain cleared that evening and I was able to get some great results on Sunday morning. What a wonderful difference a day made.


This is from the only patch that still had raindrops on them. I'm sure that in a few weeks they won't be so perky but at least I got to see them and capture some really good images. I will be sharing more at the Facebook group along with the unedited original. Please be sure to check them out.

I am working on yet more projects that I think you will like. Be sure to keep an eye out :)

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. My favorite flower, really a great pic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how the raindrops are just laying on the flower. Great shot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy! I some more I will be posting to the Facebook group soon.

      Delete