Saturday, November 1, 2014

November 1, 2014 - Photo Of The Day

Welcome to November! Can you believe the year is almost over? Where does the time go?

Today was a busy day. Well, busy doing a lot of waiting. I was doing another "tech upgrade" so to  speak and it took a lot longer than it should have. Seems to be the way it goes anymore.

Anyhow, I feel like this is cheating a little bit but for today's photo I am sharing another "retro" picture. This one is from Seaworld in San Diego and is a couple years earlier than yesterday's. It was shot on March 5, 2003.


This has always been one of my favorite shots and was created using the same Fuji S602Z that I used for yesterday's photo.

Thanks for stopping by. I am still working on some new things but they kind of derailed a little today. I think the delay will actually be a good thing though.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment