Thursday, October 23, 2014

October 23, 2014 -Photo Of The Day

Well after a wet couple of days or so the rain has finally moved out and the sun is on it's way. When I got home from work today there were some birds in our yard so I got out there and shot a few dozen frames. For today's photo I would like to share one with you.


This guy stuck around for quite a while too. Others flew in an flew away but he stayed. I thought about going in to grab my tripod and probably could have but didn't. I wish I had though because I could have zoomed in for a closer shot. One of these days I'll have to invest in an image stabilized long zoom lens. It's on the list :)

Thanks for visiting and as always,

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. When you click on the picture and enlarge it you really don't need much more of a zoom. Great shot. Do you know what kind of bird it is?

    ReplyDelete