Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - June 9, 2015

It's time again for the Exploration Photography Daily View. I am so happy you stopped by to see it! Today I share with you a photo I captured while on the Ocean City Boardwalk in New Jersey.

Click For Larger View

There were tons of seagulls as usual but I snapped this lucky shot just at the right moment. I always try to photograph birds in flight but am not usually this successful.

Thanks for stopping by my friends!

Until next time...

6 comments:

  1. That's a good shot. Are you going to frame it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy! I may frame it. I will at least print it and see how it comes out on photo paper.

      Delete
  2. I can almost feel the wind under it's wings.....good timing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! I shot a lot of frames to get this. It was kind of a combination of good timing and repetition :)

      Delete