Sunday, June 7, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - June 7, 2015

Hi there my friends! Kim and I are back from the beach but it's getting late so I will be sharing a Daily View but my full post will have to be put off until tomorrow. But check this out.


I shot this while we were on a dolphin watch cruise. It's not my best work but if you have ever tried to photograph dolphins in the wild you know that it is not easy. I am actually quite happy with this photo.

I have a lot more to share but like I said it will have to wait until tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I agree. Photo turned out well. Let's face it,if you just got the fin.....that could have been a scary thought. Ha ha!
    Thanks for the view!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's funny you say that about the fin because I do have some like that and with the sitings of sharks off the New Jersey coast...

      Delete