Monday, June 22, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - June 22, 2015

Hi there! Welcome to the Exploration Photography Daily View! Today I would like to share a photo that I shot early yesterday morning. If you read my previous post and checked out the video you know that I visited Pawlings Farm in Valley Forge National Park. Well after about an hour and a half there I was heading for my car and spotted some wildflowers. And that is what I would like to show you.


And also check out this quick video. It is a view of one of the open fields from close to the ground. Lots of gnats but a cool perspective.


A View From The Bottom <<< Click Here


Thanks for stopping by.

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Video is really neat,though I kept waiting for some animal to poke it's head through the grass. Especially when the wind blew!
    Flower is pretty. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To tell the truth I was glad an animal didn't show up :) I was crouched down in the field and might not have been pretty. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Interesting perspective of the blowing grass. I shared your Witness Tree video on my blot and I just might steal this one too. I give you the credit of course.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy! I think the video turned out pretty good. I think the next time though I may use my mini tripod to make it a bit steadier. You are always welcome to use my photos and videos. Thanks for sharing them :)

      Delete