Friday, June 5, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - June 5, 2015

Hey folks! Welcome to the Exploration Photography Daily View. Kim and I are in Wildwood Crest, New Jersey and while out driving this evening we came across the Cape May National Wildlife Refuge. As many if you have probably figured out by now I am a fan of National Parks and wildlife in general. So we had to check it out. In doing so we found a marsh trail which led to this beautiful scene.


Considering it was rather cloudy, a little dark and this was shot with a camera phone I think it came out nice. I hope we return there for a longer visit. There is lot's to see.

Thanks for stopping by.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Some may think that's a desolate-looking place. But those are the best places for doing deep thinking,self searching & praying. I enjoy the variety of weather & nature. If all was sunny & pleasant we would miss God's power in the storm.
    Thanks for variety!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. If we didn't have cloudy days we would not appreciate the sunny ones. That being said I sure hope to see some sunny ones :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete