Saturday, June 20, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - June 20, 2015

Hi my friends and welcome (or welcome back) to the Exploration Photography Daily View. The photo I had originally planned to share with you just didn't work out so instead I have another shot of the squirrel from the other day.

Click For Larger Image

I told you last time that this was shot from a couple of feet away. Well the day after this he came even closer and was seriously considering taking a peanut from my hand.  I would love to get a shot of that but it will be difficult. I think a camera may scare him off. But of course I'll try. Maybe if I set up a camera for video?

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I eagerly await that photo. My dad used to take me to feed the squirrels in the park. He taught me how to hold very still,holding only the very tip of the peanut so I wouldn't get (accidentally) get scratched by their paws. We always left a few in the knots at the roots of the trees.It was only a few nuts as the aim was not to tame them. Now I realize it was probably more to teach me. I opt for doing the video. Hoping for success!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's getting close. I haven't seen him yet this morning but I'm sure I will when I run out in a little bit. I do see that the birds are picking at the little bit of seed left at the Cafe. Time to fill up I guess :) I remember about 20 ears ago there was a squirrel with no tail that would hang around Washington's Headquarters in Valley Forge. He was very tame and would eat from m hands. He would actually walk right up to my car and wait for me to get out. This went on for months. He loved Tastykake Blueberry Pies.

      Delete