Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - June 10, 2015

Hi folks! Welcome to the Exploration Photography Daily View. Today I would like to share another photo from our trip to the shore this past weekend.


This is a view of Ocean City, New Jersey shot from the top of the Ferris Wheel at Gillian's Wonderland Pier on the Boardwalk. After all of the rain the day before we were lucky enough to get this beautiful scene.

And in addition to the Daily View I would also like to share a video with you. This was shot at the Avian cafe this afternoon. It's about 7 1/2 minutes long and I feel is some of the best video I have recorded so far. You get a close up look at a lot of birds. Please be sure to watch it in 1080P and also turn up the volume a bit. Most importantly, enjoy!


Upstairs Seating At The Cafe <<< Click Here


Thanks for stopping by.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. What a view! I don't do heights so it's nice to see. LOVED the video! That bigger black bird almost didn't 'fit' on the 2nd floor.
    The cooing I heard....some type of dove? I could listen for hours......Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debbie! I love being able to get high up like this for the view. I would love to get to New York and go up the new World Trade Center building. I hear there is quite a charge to do so though. The big black birds used to scare the smaller birds away but it has gotten better. I guess because there is so much food to go around. And yes there are doves. Mostly mourning doves. The variety of birds is getting bigger and bigger almost every day. Not to mention squirrels, a one time ferret siting and Kim even snapped a picture of a ground hog eating at the cafe. I'll have to share that one.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete