Saturday, June 6, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - June 6, 2015

Hi there! Fresh from Wildwood Crest, New Jersey I present to you today's Exploration Photography Daily View. It's a bit of a dreary view but here you go.


This was shot on our trip from the beach back to our room. It was pouring rain and we got very wet. But even in a downpour I found time to snap a few shots off for your viewing pleasure. And if you take a close look you can actually see the rain on the left side of the image.

And I shot a lot of video too. Here is one for now that I made right before the skies opened up on us. Oh and just an FYI...Acuuweather is not so accurate.


Rainy Day On The Beach <<< Click Here


Thanks for stopping by my friends.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. So that's what the start of the Boardwalk looks like......Cool shot anyway. Uhhh.....hope the camera's waterproof!
    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debbie! This wasn't actually the boardwalk. The city has these wooden walkways that go from the street out to about halfway to the ocean because the beach is very far from the street. In fact I just learned yesterday that the Wildwood beaches, unlike almost every other beach, does not erode but gets larger every year. I shot this with my phones camera which has a water resistant case but I was really quick. My regular camera was put away in my equipment bag. Thanks as always for stopping by and have yourself a good day too!

      Delete