Monday, June 8, 2015

A Long Weekend At the Jersey Shore

Hi there folks! Welcome to Exploration Photography. This past weekend Kim and I took a trip "down the shore" to Wildwood Crest in New Jersey for a long weekend. We tried to spend some time on the beach on Saturday but the weather had different plans for us. Oh I guess we could have stayed out there but when you see the lifeguards running for cover it makes you think twice.

So with rain falling inches per hour you would think the day was ruined. But mother nature was kind to us after all. You see, Kim and I had a Dolphin Watch Dinner Cruise planned and the rain cleared away and gave us plenty of sunshine just in the nick of time. And today I would like to share a handful of photos from this trip. I have a lot more to go through but for now check these out.

These first few were shot before we boarded. And what trip to the shore would be the same without a picture of a seagull?



This is a pirate cruise that was leaving when we got there.


And this is the boat we went out on.


And here are some shots while on the cruise. Yay! We get to hold up traffic!



And here is the Cape May Lighthouse.


And lastly, for today, here is a shot of our boats wake. I also have some video that I will share soon.


And speaking of video check this out. I shot this on the beach earlier in the day before we got rained on.


Watching The Tide Roll In <<< Click Here


And that's all for now. But I have plenty more to share. Thanks for visiting and be sure to come back soon.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment