Monday, June 29, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - June 29, 2015

Yesterday I told you about our rainy day at the zoo. And it was a great day. Honestly it was probably the best trip to the zoo I have ever had. It may be the sheer ridiculousness of walking in the pouring rain but I think it's more likely the fact that the animals were very active. Whatever the reason it was just very enjoyable.

Fast forward to Sunday and the rain moves out and in came the sunshine. A great day for the beach! Kim and I had reservations for lunch at Gordon Ramsay's at Caesars Palace in Atlantic City and afterward we headed outside to enjoy some sun and sand. And that is where I shot today's Daily view.


Hey I had to sneak a seagull photo in. It wouldn't be a trip to the shore if I didn't.

And once again I have a video to share and it was also recorded while we were on the beach. Check it out at the link below.


Sunday At Atlantic City <<< Click Here


And that's all for now. Please be sure to stop by again.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment