Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - June 3, 2015

Hi there folks! How's the weather in your parts? It's still cloudy here but the rain is gone. At least for now. And today I finally got to add an edition to the Avian Cafe. Check it out.


We have our first bird condo! I painted it over the weekend and it's finally dry (the birdhouse and the weather) and put it up this afternoon. Now we just have to wait and see if there are any takers. And when there is I'll be there with my camera :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Wow! A bird condo. I just realized you have the Cafe, a 'pool', 'rooms'. All amenities. Can't wait to see photos of your first
    "guest"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I hope one of our guests moves in. And I have two more houses to set up.

      Delete
  2. I love Debbie's comment. But she's right. You have become an entrepreneur inspite of yourself. It looks really nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy! I have two more to paint and set up. Just have to decide where to put them.

      Delete