Sunday, June 21, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - June 21, 2015

Welcome to the Exploration Photography Daily View and welcome to Summer! And boy it sure does feel like Summer around here. It is now 7:40 PM as I write this and it is currently 88° F outside. It was even hotter a couple hours ago when Kim and I were in our little backyard pool. And speaking of the pool look who joined us today.


We bought our dog Schnitzel a little inflatable pool and are getting him used to floating in our pool with us. He didn't know what to make of it at first but over time he did a lot better. And naturally we were very close by in case he jumped out.

Aside from taking an afternoon dip it was a very busy day. I was up and out early to do some photographing at Valley Forge and later Kim and I visited our local zoo. Hey, Summer only lasts so long and I try to make the most of it. No sleeping in here! During my early morning journey I made a few videos. Today I would like to share one. Now this one is a little different. At least for me. When  I make a video I am always silent. Usually because I am trying to share what I am experiencing. But there is also a bit of stage freight I suppose. Well for better or worse you get to here a little narrative as I show you the Valley Forge "Witness tree".


Valley Forge Witness Tree <<< Click Here


I hope that wasn't too bad :) Oh, and if you would like to learn more about the Witness Tree check out my post from last year at this link.

Thanks for stopping by my friends!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. How adorable! Does he show any desire to want to swim? Our pit bulls at the shelter LOVE the small kid pools we put in the runs!
    They're more water lovin than labs. Ha ha!really liked the video. Those twisting branches are something.Guess if I was that old I'd be a little twisty too.
    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debbie! No, not yet at least. I am hoping he takes to swimming though. I did the video because that is about the only way i could share the whole tree. It is so large. Thanks for stopping by and may you have a good day too!

      Delete
  2. Aww, Schnitzel is cute in his own little pool. When does your sister and brother-in-law get an invite to the pool? Huh? (Just kidding..)

    I love the video of the witness tree. Totally awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy! I hope he get used to pool. Maybe he'll even take to the water?

      Was my video narrative okay? My recorded voice always sounds strange to me.

      Delete