Friday, June 12, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - June 12, 2015

Hi there folks and welcome to the Exploration Photography Daily View! I have a good one for you today. At least I think it's good. Have a look.


I see this guy almost every day but rarely get a chance to grab a good photo. Today however he just showed up and landed on our arborvitaes while I was holding my camera. Now maybe the female cardinal will pose for me.

And one more thing before I wrap it up for the day. As I said in my post yesterday I wasn't 100% satisfied with my photo. So this morning before work I went out and shot  some more pics of the same flower. I think the results are much better. You can see it on my blog's Facebook page at this link. 

Exploration Photography


Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Oh yeah. Much better picture than yesterday.

    I love cardinals but rarely see them. That's a nice shot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy! I have seen cardinals around the area but this is the first year that we have had them frequent our yard. And being as there is a male and a female I hope to see a lot more in the near future.

      Delete
  2. Sorry, I'm not on Facebook to check it out. Love the cardinal! My aunt used to get them,bluejays all the colorful ones in her yard.Can't remember what she fed them.....of well. Like the photo anyway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debbie! I have a couple of ideas that will let those not on Facebook see some of the little "extras" I share from time to time. I really love that the cardinal and in fact a lot of the birds are becoming less skittish when I am near them. And now I actually have two squirrels that will come to our front door and wait for peanuts. They even eat them without running away sometimes. We have been seeing a lot of different birds lately but I have yet to see a bluejay. I haven't seen one in years and that was at my old house. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete