Monday, June 1, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - June 1, 2015

Hi folks and welcome to June! And what a wet welcome it is huh? At least around here. But forget about the weather and check out today's Daily view.


Kim spotted this while we were in our pool yesterday. I think it's a Robin's nest because there is one that hovers around this area and I saw it on the nest at one point. I don't know if there are any eggs in it and I don't want to disturb it to find out.

And now back to the rain! I shot a few videos that I would like to share with you. Check them out at the links below.


Rainy Birdbath <<< Click here

Rainy Day Cafe <<< Click Here


Thanks for stopping by.

Until Next time...

4 comments:

  1. How beautiful! A cardinal! I love the sound of rain.....peaceful,tranquil,.....thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to see a lot more cardinals in the future. There is a male and a female that live near here. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I love seeing the cardinal. We used to have lots of them in the yard but rarely see them now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We haven't seen a lot of them around here either. These are the first that apparently live close by in a long time. Now if only some bluejays stopped by. Haven't seen them in over ten years.

      Delete