Sunday, June 28, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - June 28, 2015

Hi and welcome to the Exploration Photography Daily View! Yesterday's post seems like forever ago. That is probably because I did it very early because Kim and I were going away for the night to the Jersey Shore. And just like the last few trips to the shore it rained. Very heavily. So what does one do when they are at the shore and it's pouring rain? Why go to the zoo, thats what! The Cape May County Zoo is just minutes away from where we were staying. It is a wonderful place and best of all it's free! I highly recommend it if you happen to be in the area. So naturally today's photo is from the zoo.


This is the bridge that leads to the plains animals as well as many others. When we got to the beginning of it I saw this scene and knew I had to share it. It looks a bit eerie but I promise it really isn't. It is actually very serene and "friendly".

And as a bonus I have a short video to show you. Actaully I have LOTS of videos to share but for today this is it. It was shot in the Reptile House.


Hungry Turtle <<< Click Here


And that will do it for now my friends. Thanks for stopping by and be sure to come back soon.  I have a whole lot more for you and tons of really good video.

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I love the photo! I agree with you & feel the 'serene'. I imagine you could hear the rain on the leaves......the rustleing of the animals...beauty that most people miss by not stopping their 'business' to listen.....The turtle was neat. Like some people,I too forget they have teeth....and can bite!
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete