Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - June 17, 2015

Hi folks! Welcome to today's Exploration Photography Daily View! For the past few days I have been sharing pictures from our trip to Baltimore and I sure have plenty more but I thought I would switch it up a bit and share this with you instead.


Yep! It's another squirrel photo. We have four squirrels that hang around here and two of them are getting very comfortable with me getting close. In fact this guy is getting close to taking the peanut from my hand. This was actually shot from about three feet away.

I also have a video from the Cafe I would like to share with you. I recorded it this morning and boy what a busy morning it was. Lots of diners. Check it out at the link below.


Hump Day Cafe <<< Click Here


And that's all for today. I am glad you stopped by and I hope to see you again soon here at the blog.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the video! It's hard to say which section of the Cafe is the busiest.You may need to get a 'second story' on your 'house'.Ha ha! Still like seeing the morning doves. Their grey feathers look so soft,like velvet!
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debbie! Oh there are expansions coming :) This place is darn near a bird sanctuary! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete