Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - June 30, 2015

Hi and welcome to the Exploration Photography Daily View! Today as we close the door on June I would like to share a photo that I shot while the door was opening to a beautiful Sunday morning. Kim and I stayed at The Ponderosa Camp Ground in Cape May Courthouse in New Jersey this past weekend and I must admit that when I first stepped outside on Sunday I thought the day was going to be a wash. It was cloudy and raining and just dreary overall. But after about an hour the Sun started to peak out from behind those clouds and the rain went away. And we had absolutely perfect weather. Today I would like to share a little bit of that morning with you.


This was the view from our cabin. Well the view if you were looking up.

And once again I would like to share a short video with you. This was also shot on Sunday as I was sitting on the deck of our cabin. Check it out.


Oh What A Tangled Web <<< Click Here


And that will do it for today folks. I hope you enjoyed your visit and I sure hope to see you again real soon.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Liked the gulls & clouds yesterday.The spider was cute. something different.. Thanks for the view!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! As usual I had to include the obligatory Seagull photo and I thought the spider was different too. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete