Friday, June 19, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - June 19, 2015

Hi all! Welcome to Friday and welcome to the latest edition of the Exploration Photography Daily View. Well Spring is almost over and in a couple of days it will officially be Summer. And I must say that it really feels like Summer around here. The days are hot and everything is at full bloom. In that light I would like to share this with you.


This is one of our many Vinca. In fact I have shared it before but being as it is one of my favorites I hope you don't mind another view. Beside no two photos are exactly the same and I really like the rain drops.

And that wraps up another Friday folks. But I'll be back real soon. I hope you will be too! Thanks for stopping by.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I agree. The raindrops make it special. However I also like the one in the background. Makes the first one look not so alone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what drew me to photograph the vinca. In fact I have some shots where the one in the background is in focus and the front one is blurred. I almost used that one instead. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete