Thursday, June 11, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - June 11, 2015

Hi and welcome to another edition of the Exploration Photography Daily View. Today after work I was outside watering our flowers and when I got to this one I had to share it with you.


First I must say that I am not completely happy with this shot but I hope you enjoy it anyway. I just couldn't seem to get it right. I think the lighting was an issue. But none of that stuff has anything to do with why I am sharing it today. You see about two weeks ago I had neglected to water this poor thing for a couple of days. A couple of hot days. Kim and I looked at it and thought it was done for but I thought it could be saved. So I of course watered it and checked it every day and here is what we have now. I am so glad we didn't give up on it. Now if I can make a shot that does it justice. I'll have to work on that. And I won't give up :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. How awesome! I can't help but relate it to not giving up on any person. Each of us needs revitalizing. Keep up the watering!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! I think you are right. This flower is a perfect example that we should not give up. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

      Delete