Friday, January 1, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View And Weekly Roundup - January 1, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View and Weekly Roundup!

Well here we are at the start of a new year and Kim and I have continued our tradition of visiting Longwood Gardens on the first. Oh sure we do go there a lot during the rest of the year but on New Year day it is so much less crowded and just an overall great time. Especially with the warmer weather we have been having.

For today's photo I would like to share the Pierce DuPont House with you.


Built in 1730 the Pierce DuPont House is a must see when visiting Longwood. But in this photo it's not what you see that is amazing. It's what you don't see. People. This is the first time I have ever been able to get this shot without people in the frame. And it's not just the house. There are many other shots that I was able to grab without dodging other visitors. But that is for another day. Right now we move on to the Weekly Roundup. As usual you can just click on any of the links below to take a second look or perhaps a first look if you happened to miss a day.




 
And that wraps up another week my friends. But I'll be back real soon and I hope you will be too! There's some changes and additions coming and maybe even a slightly different look. Nothing drastic just some tweaks I have been thinking about. Gotta keep things fresh!
 
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment