Saturday, January 2, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - January 2, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Yesterday I shared a photo of the Pierce DuPont House from our New Year Day visit to Longwood Gardens. I was amazed that I was able to grab a shot of it with no people in the frame. And like I said I have many more images that I would not be able to capture on a normal busy day. For today's photo however I would like to share this lily with you.


After all what would a trip to Longwood be like if we didn't stop to smell the flowers?

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful lilies. I have some just like them in my yard. Not now, of course. They bloom around June.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! We don't plant them as they are poisonous to pets,however I do like their beauty.Especially the stargazer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The stargazer is my favorite. We had one but it was accidentally removed.

      Delete