Thursday, December 31, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - December 31, 2015

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Well folks here we are at the end of another year. They sure do seem to go by fast nowadays! Or maybe it's just me getting old :) But the end of one year means that another is just beginning. And that is sort of the theme of today's photo.

These are roses that I gave Kim for Christmas.


Some of the flowers like this one are doing very well and actually just recently opened. But if you look at the background you will see some that are a bit past their prime. In a way it's the same as the passing of another year. One is ending to give way for a fresh new one. My sincere wish is that each and everyone reading this has the opportunity to make it a great one.

Happy New Year my friends!

Until next time (year)...

4 comments:

  1. The new & the old...time does seem to go faster as we age. I guess we realize the things we still want to do..Beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe it's the familiarity of everyday life. That's why I try to do and see new things. Though time still seems to fly by :(

      Delete
  2. Those roses are beautiful. Although I like rose buds, I think when they are opened they are even more lovely. This is a good metaphor for life. And time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are red ones too but I liked these white ones better.

      Delete