Friday, January 29, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View And Weekly Roundup - January 29, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View and Weekly Roundup!

While filling the feeders in the freshly cleaned cafe this morning I saw one of our squirrels up in his tree enjoying a breakfast peanut and thought I'd share him with you today. In fact I think it's the same one from last night. Check him out.


Not the best shot I have ever made but I had to act fast. In fact by the time I shot this he already finished his peanut.

And now for the Weekly Roundup. Click any link below to take a second look at last weeks posts or maybe a first look if you missed a day.






Thursday January 28, 2016

Before I go I would like to share a video I shot this morning. As always this is best viewed full screen at 1080P.


And that wraps up another week my friends. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment