Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - January 19, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

So after my oh so cold shot of the Moon yesterday evening I woke up this morning to a very frigid sunrise. So I figured hey why not? And I went out in a somewhat chilly 14° F (-10° C) to bring you the hot, hot Sun.


The Sun has a core temperature of about 27 Million degrees Fahrenheit (15 Million degrees Celsius) but even that couldn't break us out of the 20's today. I keep telling myself that we are one more day closer to Spring. And besides we have been very lucky this Winter.

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. We have been lucky. But I think we are making up for it this weekend with the prediction of a foot of snow and the frigid temperatures we have been having. Pretty shot of the sun. I like how it is coming up behind the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty photo. Check the forecast & don't forget the Cafe! Eating doesn't take a hoilday.

    ReplyDelete