Monday, January 25, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - January 25, 2016

Hi and welcome to the daily View!

Well today is day two of the big dig out and there is a lot left to do. There is snow everywhere. Many roads around here are one lane and almost impossible to navigate. Naturally I shot several photos of my drive to work this morning and would like to share this one with you.


This road is normally narrow and not fun to drive but throw in some snow and this is what you get. I am glad there weren't a lot of other cars.

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. That looks awful! I'm hoping the warm temperatures coming up this week and next will put a big dent in the amount of snow on the ground and roads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so. I'm just afraid it's all going to melt very fast and cause flooding.

      Delete
  2. I agree. The melting should be gradual so hopefully no big 'pools' of water.Why is it that places like Wendy's,strip malls etc you can walk the parking lots in stiletto heels ....but the sidewalk? Forget it! Don't they realize if someone falls,they are liable? It's sad that they just don't care....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure there be some ponds and flooding. My neighborhood is awful when it comes to township "services". We are at the end of the border and often forgotten about. We had a neighbor that cleared our street yesterday and then late in the evening the township came around and messed it all up and plowed in our driveways. And salt? What's that?

      Delete