Friday, January 15, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View And Weekly Roundup - January 15, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View and Weekly Roundup!

For the past couple of days I have been going over photos I have shot recently and for some reason the candles from New Years Eve stuck out to me. And it just so happened that while I was doing this we had a jar candle burning so I thought I would set the camera up on the tripod and shoot some new frames and see what I came up with. Naturally that is the subject of today's photo.


And now we come to the Weekly Roundup. Click any of the links below to take a second look (or first look) at the past week's posts.







 
And that wraps up another week my friends. Thanks as always for stopping by and I hope you come back real soon!
 
Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. How reassuring a candle is! The first thing comes to mind is to keep a candle in the window to welcome people home. I guess that's what is meant by keep the home fires burning. Comforting....

    ReplyDelete