Thursday, January 28, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - January 28, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

It was another nice day today filled with plenty of sunshine and some more warm temps. Naturally a lot more snow melted and with that we are seeing more and more ground. And the Cafe was looking rough! Lots and lots of spilled seeds and empty peanut shells. So I took advantage of the daylight after work and did some cleaning. It looks a lot better now but by the time I wrapped things up it was too dark to get a good shot so maybe I'll do  that tomorrow. But during the process I was able to grab this shot.


I heard some chattering up in my neighbor's tree and saw this guy running around jumping from branch to branch. Luckily he stopped to enjoy a peanut and I was able to get a few photos. I must say that I wasn't sure how I liked this but the more I worked with it the more it grew on me. I guess you could call it a silhouette.

Thanks for stopping by my friends!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I like the photo. It grew on me too. Guess he stopped by to 'supervise'! Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete