Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - January 13, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Today I would like to go back about a week and share a shot from our overnight trip to Lancaster. Now first let me give the common sense disclaimer "don't try this at home, or in your car, especially while driving). Good! Now that's out of the way. Check out the photo.


A beautiful Lancaster sunset. Shot with my Samsung Galaxy S6 while doing about 50 MPH. I only wish that the window was a bit cleaner. I still like it though :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. What are you doing?!? Stop acting like your sister. No, your sister has more sense and only does this when the car is stopped. Nonetheless it's a beautiful shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shot! Next time just pull over ok?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really wasn't as dangerous as it seems. I just held up my phone but kept my eyes on the road.

    ReplyDelete