Saturday, January 30, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - January 30, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

I had planned on getting out to shoot today but with all of our errands it just didn't happen. So I thought about it and since I have been sharing a lot of snow photos lately, how about I post something a little more summery? So I dug into the archives and found this shot from June 2012 in Ocean City, New Jersey.


A bit overcast but I assure you it was a lot warmer than it is now. And no snow! This was a short day trip to OC on our way home from a week long camping trip in Cape May Courthouse. And if I remember correctly Kim and I met up with my sister Kathy and my brother-in-law Joe. It was my first time there but Ocean City has since become one of my favorite vacation destinations. It is a true family friendly beach town. Hopefully we'll get there a time or two this Summer. And if we do you know I'll share it with you in photos :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I remember that day. Joe and I took you and Kim to get your first Manco & Manco piazza. You have in your photo Dell's restaurant home of the "misteak" which is Joe's favorite place to eat. Thanks for posting this picture. It makes me think Summer may actually come again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate the summer thoughts photo. I tend to like each season for what it is. Brisk walks in the fall,cuddling in winter's cold,trying new things in the spring & cool snacks in summer!

    ReplyDelete