Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - January 6, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

I don't know about where you are but around here Winter has been showing it's muscles for the last couple of days. After all of the above normal temperatures we have grown accustomed to we have been "enjoying" some more seasonable weather. In fact the last couple of days have been colder than normal. And with cold temps comes frost. So I thought it would be cool (no pun intended) to share some of it with you today.


Believe it or not this was on my car window. 

So there you have it. Now how about some more of that warm weather?

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. At first I thought this was a bunch of feathers but then read it and realized that it was frost. Very cool photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was some kind of pine needles....Very pretty ...and great shot!

    ReplyDelete