Sunday, January 31, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - January 31, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Yesterday I had planned on getting out to shoot but as I said in my last post it just didn't work out. So I figured I'd get up and shoot the sunrise today but it seemed unlikely because I was up rather late. But as it turned out I was up nice and early so I drove over to Valley Forge with plenty of time to spare. So for your viewing pleasure here is today's sunrise.



As you can see there is still plenty of snow left on the ground but luckily it's only on the grass. And it was quite warm too.

After shooting the sunrise I thought it would be nice to take a drive through the park and take in some of the scenery.  So I set up my camera phone (Samsung galaxy S6) on the dash and made a video so I could share it with you too. I will warn you though that it is a bit long but you can always skip ahead. And as always it is best viewed at full screen in 1080P.


Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Love the sunrise,especially the clouds! The video was cool but I agree on length & tend to view it in sections.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! I should have mentioned this in my post but if you click the cog wheel in the bottom right corner of the video you can seed up (or slow down) the video. That is also where you can adjust the video quality.

      Delete