Sunday, January 17, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - January 17, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Yes Virginia that is snow!

Today for the second time this Winter we got a bit of snow. A very little bit and I am just fine with it. We basically have a light dusting with nothing sticking to the sidewalks or roads. So it's ornamental I guess? Of course you can probably guess the subject of today's photo. Snow!


I think our rhododendron looks good in white :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I'n afraid to check on my hyacinths which started poking up in the warmer weather. While I like the photo,I confess I was hoping to see a squirrel.....was the Cafe open? Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elaine had the same concerns about her hyacinths but from what I can find they should be okay and bloom in the Spring. I have been busy this weekend so I didn't get a lot of chances to hang out in the Cafe but I hope to have some new stuff soon :)

      Delete